Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 421 Too many connections from this IP
Error: Could not connect to server
- Login to cPanel.Click the FTP Session Control button in the Files section.
- Access ftp session list
- You will then see a list of all your current FTP connections. Click the red X in the Disconnect column.
- You will then see a message similar to this "Are you sure you want to disconnect firstname.lastname@example.org FTP user?." Click the Disconnect button to proceed.
- You are finished when you see a message like this:"The FTP session with PID 27510 was terminated."
Limiting Simultaneous Connections in FileZilla:
- Open FileZilla.Access the Site Manager.
- Click your site, then select the Transfer Settings tab.
- Check the box for Limit number of simultaneous connections, and set the Maximum number of connections to 8.
- Click the OK button. Now when you are using FileZilla, it will not allow you to go over your limitation of 8 simultaneous FTP connections.