Before you can use your certificate, it requires configuration.
Instructions are provided throughout the process but if you experience any problems or have any questions, please open a ticket for assistance.
The first thing you need to do is login to our website.
- From the secondary menu, please select Services >> My Services
- Click the "View Details" button next to the SSL certificate you just purchased.
- The configuration status should read "Awaiting Configuration"
- Click the "Configure Now" hyper-link.
- On the next page, you'll be able to paste your CSR (you will get your CSR from the server control panel) and fill in your details.
- Click to Continue at the bottom
- On the next page you'll have to select a validation email. This email will be used by the certificate issuer to validate your certificate by sending you an email to the address you select. You can usually choose from a list of emails, of which your domain admin email (From your domain registration) can be used. In addition, other validation emails are available, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and so on.
- Once you receive your validation email from the certificate issuer, please follow the steps in the email to validate your request and issue your certificate.
- Once the certificate has been issued, the certificate issuer will send a subsequent email with the certificate in the body or as an attachment to the email.
- You can then install the certificate using the server control panel.