Outlook 2010 and newer.
- If your DNS service provider is EntirelyDigital, you can skip this step - Ensure your domain has a DNS CNAME record for autodiscover with value: autodiscoverredirect.entirelydigital.com
- Start Outlook , the new account wizard will pop up.
- Enter your Name, email address and password supplied by your administrator and click next.
- Outlook will now download autoconfiguration information from our servers.
- You will see a pop-up asking "Allow xxxservername.entirelydigital.hosting to configure outlook?" You must answer YES to this dialog box
- Click Finish
- That's it, outlook is now configured