In order to connect your iPhone ActiveSync to receive email from EntirelyDigital's hosted exchange product (as well as ActiveSync for contacts and calendar items), please follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone, click the home button
- Click on the settings icon
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Select "Add Account"
- Select "Microsoft Exchange"
- Your username is your email address and your password is the same one that you would use for Outlook and OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- OWA address is https://mail.entirelydigital.com - you may also setup a CNAME of your choosing, such as webmail.yourdomain.com and point it to mail.entirelydigital.com
- Autodiscover should do the rest.
That's it, now you can make further modifications by clicking the back arrow.
For any manual configuration, the server name is mail.entirelydigital.com and SSL must be turned on.