Smartermail server WEBM1-MI updated to 13.2.5511
Friday, 6th February, 2015
EntirelyDigital web hosting has been enhanced. We've upgraded our Smartermail Server in our Toronto IDC https://webm1-mi.entirelydigital.com
to the latest Enterprise Version 13.2.5511
Version 13.2.5511 (2015-02-02)
- FIXED: SmarterMail will now start up properly when it encounters a corrupt fileStorage.xml file.
Version 13.2.5507 (2015-01-29)
- ADDED: The email results of an advanced search now includes a column for the From address.
- ADDED: The svcDomainAdmin web service's GetRequestedDomainDefaults and SetRequestedDomainDefaults functions now support getting and setting DefaultEnableMailSigning.
- ADDED: The svcDomainAdmin web service's GetRequestedDomainSettings and SetRequestedDomainSettings functions now support getting and setting EnableDomainkeySigning and EnableDkimSigning.
- ADDED: The svcMailListAdmin web service’s GetRequestedListSettings and SetRequestedListSettings functions now support getting and setting EnableHeader, EnableFooter, EnablePosterWhitelist, EnableDoubleOptin and DisableListErrorReplies.
- ADDED: The svcServerAdmin web service's GetBlackListEntry function now supports getting the blacklist for XMPP.
- ADDED: The svcServerAdmin web service's SetBlackListEntry function now supports setting the blacklist for XMPP.
- CHANGED: Colons, semi-colons, single quotes and double quotes are now counted as symbols in a user's password.
- CHANGED: Importing users from a CSV file will now extract just the username if a full email address is given in the username field.
- CHANGED: When a task is marked as completed in webmail, the percent completed field will automatically be set to 100.
- FIXED: A calendar event with a reminder no longer loses that reminder when a change is made to the event from an Exchange ActiveSync client.
- FIXED: Accepting or declining a meeting request now syncs correctly using Exchange ActiveSync.
- FIXED: Adding, Deleting, or Updating items during a Sync command using Exchange ActiveSync now generates new SyncKey values for the containing folder and collection.
- FIXED: Clients synced with Exchange Web Services now display messages with attachments correctly.
- FIXED: Creating a new user for a domain now has the "Disable X-Originating-IP header in messages" field under the Compose tab, set according to the domain's default user settings.
- FIXED: Deleting appointments from the "All Appointments" tab in webmail now sends out cancellation update emails to the attendees.
- FIXED: Editing or deleting an instance of a series using an Exchange ActiveSync client now functions correctly.
- FIXED: Filtering messages in webmail on whether or not they were forwarded now functions as expected.
- FIXED: For meetings with end dates that are in the past, a cancel notification will no longer be sent to attendees when the meeting is deleted from webmail.
- FIXED: Meeting request responses, changes, and deletions are now properly relayed between the organizer and attendees.
- FIXED: Meeting request statuses now display properly on iOS devices.
- FIXED: Migrating an account from Exchange now functions correctly when the source account has a very large number of folders.
- FIXED: Password expiration notification messages now send out at the correct times according to the notification timings setting.
- FIXED: Selecting multiple files to download in file storage now functions correctly.
- FIXED: The Exchange Web Service's CreateCalendarItem function response now includes a ChangeKey.
- FIXED: The FilterType and Class fields are now used correctly during a GetItemEstimate request when syncing using Exchange ActiveSync.
- FIXED: The organizer of an event will remain listed as the organizer after they make changes to the event from an Exchange ActiveSync client.
- FIXED: Truncation of email body text in an Exchange ActiveSync response will no longer allow a surrogate pair character to be split.
- FIXED: When a mailing list’s address is added to the subscribers of another mailing list, it will inherit the reply-to field from the parent mailing list.
- FIXED: When SmarterMail is operating as an incoming gateway for another SmarterMail server, the cached list of domains and users retrieved via Web services will no longer get cleared out when global settings are saved or loaded.
- REMOVED: The AHBL.org RBL from the server blacklist and spam checks as that service is no longer available.
Version 13.1.5451 (2014-12-04)
- ADDED: Sessions closed due to the connected IP address getting added to the blacklist will now add a log entry explaining why the session was closed.
- ADDED: The svcAdmin Web service now includes functions for adding, updating, removing and retrieving the list of abuse detection rules.
- CHANGED: Blocking or unblocking email addresses by clicking on the sender's email address in the content pane now requires confirmation.
- CHANGED: The And / Or content filter options now only display when more than one filter rule is selected.
- CHANGED: The content filter option to enable wildcards in search strings now only displays if a filter rule is selected where that option would apply.
- CHANGED: The migration wizard now requires that the account settings be successfully tested before starting the migration.
- CHANGED: The notification emails for password expirations and password policy violations now explain that the password can be changed by logging into webmail.
- CHANGED: The notification emails for password expirations and password policy violations now show the sender as System Administrator.
- CHANGED: The notification emails for password policy violations now explain which rules the user's current password is violating.
- CHANGED: The second page of the content filter wizard is no longer displayed if the selected filter rules require no additional inputs.
- FIXED: A corrupt or blank FileStorage.xml file will now be rebuilt automatically.
- FIXED: Changing the name of a synchronized device now functions correctly.
- FIXED: Clicking on the sender's email address in the content pane now functions correctly after selecting a different View menu option.
- FIXED: Clicking through calendar days or months in webmail no longer gets progressively slower.
- FIXED: Exporting the Password Policy Compliance list no longer cuts off after 75 entries.
- FIXED: Forwarding a message with attachments from an Android device using version 14 of Exchange ActiveSync will no longer send two of those attachments.
- FIXED: Inline images in email messages are now displayed correctly in eM Client when syncing with Exchange Web Services.
- FIXED: Styles in the HTML of notes and task descriptions are now removed before displaying in webmail.
- FIXED: Syncing the address book with eM Client using CardDAV no longer loses certain fields, such as phone numbers and preferences.
- FIXED: Tasks now sync correctly with Apple mail when using the Yosemite OS (10.10).
- FIXED: The date of the last sync when using Exchange Web Services is now tracked correctly.
- FIXED: The Folder Path field of the Manage section's Restore page is no longer case sensitive.
- FIXED: The option to remove user statistics files after a specified number of months now functions correctly.
- FIXED: The time of the last sync in Synchronized Devices is now displayed in the user's time zone instead of UTC.
- FIXED: The time of the last sync is now included along with the date for all sync protocols in Synchronized Devices.
- FIXED: The time zone information on start and due dates are now saved correctly when syncing tasks using Outlook 2011 with Exchange Web Services.
- FIXED: URL's in email messages in the mobile interface are now clickable.
- REMOVED: Calendar migration from Gmail as Google made some changes to their access API's. We are working on re-adding that functionality.
- REMOVED: The Default option and specific email address options in a mailing list's List To Address field.