Smartermail server WEBM1-MI updated to 13.0.5430
Saturday, 29th November, 2014
EntirelyDigital web hosting has been enhanced. We've upgraded our Smartermail Server in our Toronto IDC https://webm1-mi.entirelydigital.com
to the latest Enterprise Version 13.0.5430
Version 13.0.5430 (2014-11-13)
- EFFICIENCY: Determining a user’s availability during an Exchange ActiveSync request is now much faster.
- FIXED: A correct response is now given for an out of office settings request from an Exchange ActiveSync client.
- FIXED: Changing the advanced search from Everywhere to Email, Contacts or Calendar now functions correctly.
- FIXED: Devices are now listed correctly when viewing a user in the Chat section of webmail.
- FIXED: Email addresses in the header of a message viewed in webmail will no longer cut off the domain extension after four characters.
- FIXED: Forwarding an attachment now functions correctly when forwarding from a shared folder.
- FIXED: Generating a new DKIM signing key no longer requires the SmarterMail service to be restarted to take effect.
- FIXED: Impersonation now functions correctly on accounts that have ampersands (&) as part of the username.
- FIXED: Improved locking of calendar files when saving and loading to prevent a case where an account’s calendar items could be lost when doing many updates in a short duration.
- FIXED: Messages with null senders are no longer included as HAM messages for updating the Bayesian filter.
- FIXED: Requiring authentication for relay for a domain is now enforced correctly when the Allow Relay option on the SMTP In tab of the Protocol Settings page is set to something other than Nobody.
- FIXED: Selecting a filter on the Inactive User page now functions correctly.
- FIXED: Selecting a message priority when composing a new message now functions correctly.
- FIXED: Sending addresses found in the Global Trusted Senders list will now skip incoming SMTP spam checks.
- FIXED: The AddUser2 function of the svcUserAdmin Web service now functions correctly.
- FIXED: The Buy Now button for add-on’s now pops up the purchase page in a new browser tab instead of inside the webmail interface.
- FIXED: The Current IDS Blocks grid now displays correctly after a row has been deleted.
- FIXED: The Disk Usage report now displays correctly for a system administrator that is impersonating a user.
- FIXED: The Max Messages Per Session field on the Protocol Settings page has been moved from the SMTP Out tab to the SMTP In tab.
- FIXED: TLS for XMPP now functions correctly.
- FIXED: XMPP clients that pass a blank resource are now correctly assigned a temporary unique resource per RFC.
Version 13.0.5420 (2014-11-03)
- ADDED: A System Administrator can now restore a user, an account’s email folder or the contents of an email folder from within the Web interface without restarting the SmarterMail service.
- ADDED: Abuse detection rule to alert and optionally block or quarantine outbound mail when an account bounces a specified number of messages in a specified time frame.
- ADDED: Added an option to do spam and content filtering for IMAP message retrieval.
- ADDED: An internal only option for aliases that only allows local accounts to send to them.
- ADDED: Blacklisting an IP address will now automatically close all current IMAP, POP and SMTP sessions from that IP address.
- ADDED: Content filters now include an option to check if the sender of the message is authenticated.
- ADDED: File storage now allows you to rename files.
- ADDED: New API documentation browser.
- ADDED: Outgoing gateways now have a description field.
- ADDED: Password requirements now include an option for password expiration.
- ADDED: Password requirements now include an option to block outgoing SMTP for accounts that violate the requirements and do not change their password within a specified grace period.
- ADDED: Password requirements now include an option to prevent commonly used passwords.
- ADDED: SASL authentication for XMPP.
- ADDED: The Abuse Detection page now has a Wizard button with security presets.
- ADDED: The Current Connections page's grid is now sortable.
- ADDED: The Current IDS Blocks page's grid is now sortable.
- ADDED: The Global Address List now supports multiple email fields.
- ADDED: The Internal Spammer Notification (renamed to "Internal Spammer") now optionally allows blocking or quarantining of messages when the rule is violated.
- ADDED: The number of URL's in a message that is blacklisted by a URIBL is now logged in the SMTP and delivery logs.
- ADDED: The Password Policy Compliance grid can now be exported to a CSV file.
- ADDED: The Protocol Settings page's SMTP Out tab now includes an option for the maximum number of messages that can be sent in a single SMTP session.
- ADDED: The URIBL spam check now supports a Max Weight field to limit how much weight a single URIBL check can add to the message.
- ADDED: When Cyren AV or ClamAV finds a virus, it is now logged to the delivery log.
- CHANGED: Email migrations from Gmail accounts now skip the internal "All Messages" folder to avoid downloading messages twice.
- CHANGED: The Internal Spammer abuse detection rule now triggers based on total messages sent from an account in a specified time frame, where previously it required messages to be of the same size.
- CHANGED: The language drop down on the webmail login page now includes each language translated to that language.
- CHANGED: The LDAP string on the Import LDAP Users page will now remember its value from the last successful query.
- FIXED: A content filter with an action to copy or reroute the message to a blank address will no longer generate a bounce message.
- FIXED: Pressing the Return/Enter key in the Email Address text box when adding a new alias now correctly moves to the next line when using Internet Explorer 11.
- FIXED: The AddUser2 function of the svcDomainAdmin web service now automatically sets the new users’ fields to the default user settings for the domain.
- FIXED: The date fields are disabled when viewing a calendar event in webmail that has read-only access.
- FIXED: The date picker will no longer switch from 24-hour time to AM/PM after saving a calendar event.
- FIXED: The New button and context menu no longer display when viewing a calendar in webmail with read-only access.
- FIXED: Using the mobile interface to download an attachment that includes an ampersand in the name will no longer cut off the name at the ampersand.
- FIXED: Viewing a calendar in the mobile interface now correctly displays the last day of the month.
- FIXED: When a user shares a folder from their inbox and the attaching user accesses it via IMAP, the folder will now function correctly.