Version 11.7.5091 (2013-12-09)
- FIXED: Auto-cleaning of mailbox folders will no longer leave an orphaned grp file in the scenario that all messages in the grp file have a received date that has a different day in UTC versus the servers time zone.
- FIXED: Autodiscovery now takes into account the protocols to which an account has access.
- FIXED: Command timeouts for IMAP sessions are now a minimum of 30 minutes in accordance with the IMAP RFC.
- FIXED: Internet Explorer will now properly switch sections in the web interface.
- FIXED: SetSubscriberList web service no longer fails if an email address is in use in another mailing list on the same domain.
- FIXED: SmarterMail will now use a WindowSize of 512 when an ActiveSync client specifies a WindowSize of 0 as required by the Exchange ActiveSync specification. This issue would prevent syncing using the default mail client for the KitKat version (4.4) of Android.
- FIXED: The protocol name returned for autodiscovery for POP3 is now returned correctly.
Monday, December 16, 2013