EntirelyDigital web hosting has been enhanced. We've upgraded our Smartermail Server in our Toronto IDC https://webm1.entirelydigital.com to the latest Enterprise Version 11.7.5070
Version 11.7.5070 (2013-11-18)
- FIXED: The svcUserAdmin web services GetUser and GetUsers functions correctly return the password information when called with system administrator credentials.
Version 11.7.5066 (2013-11-14)
- CHANGED: When viewing a message in a pop up window, the move message function in webmail now uses a modal window for selecting the destination folder.
- EFFICIENCY: Incoming gateway settings are no longer checked on the SMTP session's RCPT command if the session has already been approved for relay.
- FIXED: A certain type of indexing file corruption is now detected and fixed automatically.
- FIXED: DKIM verification now properly parses h tags in the DKIM signature where the specified header fields are separated with one or more spaces.
- FIXED: Internal spammer notification messages will now correctly send to alias addresses.
- FIXED: Messages with attachments that include commas in the attachment name will no longer truncate that name when sent via webmail.
- FIXED: Re-sending a quarantined spool message will now send to all originally intended recipients.
- FIXED: Sending messages with signatures via webmail will no longer send an empty message when using Internet Explorer 11.
- FIXED: SMTP authentication is now handled asynchronously which fixes a possible timing issue with SMTP session processing.
- FIXED: The chat history tab now functions correctly for contacts with no email address.
- FIXED: The compose method field when editing default user settings will now save correctly.
- FIXED: The webmail HTML editor for auto response messages now functions correctly when using the Firefox browser.
Sunday, November 24, 2013